Thursday, October 11, 2012

$100 week

Ummm, yea, forgot about that homemade peanut butter blog.  Forgive me?  I will get it up!

I think I have graduated to my $100 grocery week.  This week's estimates comes in at $105, but I estimated high on a few things and with my coupons, it looks like I will come in under $100! 

I will definately let you know.

Best deal of the week looks like Kroger brand cheese at 1.79 for sliced, shredded and block. 

Halloween = CANDY. 
CVS has a good deal and you get CVS bucks (learn more about this from their website).  Plus, I have a coupon.  I plan on 5 large bags of mini candy bars to cost me $9.50.  That's less than $4 a bag....for chocolate!

Otherwise, I'm honestly doing most of my shopping at Aldi again, you just can't beat their prices and if you aren't brand loyal, it works great.  Now if you can't eat anything other than Lay's, you may have to give up chips till they go on sale at a big box store and have a coupon ready. 

Oh, and a Happy Dance!  I saved 46% of my grocery bill at Krogers last week.  My goal is 50%, so 46% after only doing this 3 weeks is pretty awesome!

<><

No comments:

Post a Comment